With regards to obtaining a hair dryer, putting resources into an excellent model that is appropriate for your hair type can fundamentally improve the strength of your tresses. The correct blow dryer will diminish your odds of ending up with weak, fried hair. The key things to concentrate on when you’re looking for a blow dryer are the material that it’s made of, its wattage, its weight, and forte includes that may make blow drying your hair simpler.
Look or Ionic or Tourmaline Dryer for thick and frizzy hair
Ionic or tourmaline hair dryers radiate negative particles that help separate the water droplets on your hair for quicker drying. Accordingly, your hair is less inclined to be frizzy after you dry it. In the event that you have thick, frizz-inclined hair, look for a dryer that has an ionic or tourmaline inside for the best results.
- Tourmaline is a semi-valuable metal that gives the most exceptional ionic activity. A tourmaline dryer is probably going to be more costly than an ordinary ionic dryer. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you have very thick or frizzy hair, it might be a wise venture.
- An ionic or tourmaline dryer is likewise useful for a hair that is hard to dry.
- On the off chance that you have fine or thin hair, evade ionic dryers. They aren’t as viable in structure volume as different sorts of blow dryers.
Ceramic or porcelain dryer if you have fine or dry hair
Blow dryers that element plastic or metal lodging that is covered in ceramic or porcelain give heat that is not so much cruel but rather more reliable, so they’re a decent decision for fine or dry hair that gets dried out effectively. In case you don’t know what sort of dryer to buy, an ceramic or porcelain model is in reality useful for all hair types.
- Ceramic or porcelain dryers additionally utilize negative particles to avert frizz and enable you to dry your hair all the more rapidly.
- Some ceramic or porcelain dryers highlight infrared innovation. That implies they utilize longer energy waves that enter the hair so it’s dried from the inside out.
Opt for a titanium dryer if you have a lot of hair
A titanium blow dryer gives heat at an unfaltering, even temperature. It will in general get extremely hot, however, so it is anything but a decent decision for fine or harmed hair. Notwithstanding, in the event that you have amazingly thick hair or bunches of hair, a titanium blow dryer can radically help decrease your drying time.
- Titanium weighs less than ceramic or porcelain, so the dryer is normally lightweight. That makes it progressively agreeable to hold when you have a great deal of hair to dry.
Choose a blow dryer with 1500 watts or more
A blow dryer’s wattage estimates how immovable its motor functions. The higher its wattage, the quicker you’ll have the option to dry your hair. Dryers with a low wattage are generally less expensive, however you’ll have to supplant them more frequently than those with a higher wattage. For at-home use, search for a dryer whose wattage is at least 1500.
- In the event that you have incredibly thick, hard to dry hair, pick a dryer with a wattage between 1800 to 2000. These are like what a beautician utilizes in a salon, so you’ll have the option to accomplish salon-quality outcomes at home!
Choose a lightweight dryer so your arms don’t get tired
It might appear to be a minor detail, yet it’s essential to think about the heaviness of a blow dryer. You need a lightweight model that will be increasingly agreeable to hold while you’re drying your hair. That makes your blowing easier.
- For the most open to drying background, search for a blow dryer that is around 1 pound (0.45 kg) in weight.
Find a dryer with multiple heat settings
While it has a dryer that is made with the correct material and legitimate wattage, you additionally need a model that enables you to modify the heat level. Quest for a dryer that gives low, medium, and high heat settings so you can utilize the exact measure of heat that your hair requires.
- For fine, thin, or dry hair, the low heat setting will function admirably.
- For typical hair, the medium setting is perfect.
- For coarse, thick haihar, utilize the high heat setting.