Product selling is a phenomenon that depends on three important factors like what we are going to sell, how we are going to sell and whom we are going to sell. Apart from these factors, a seller should also stay connected with the current status of the customer information and the product information. In this modern world, a seller cannot be able to achieve considerable sales target using the traditional or older selling methods. The reason is that today’s world is full of highly complex deals. Thus it is necessary for a seller to adapt with the various innovative sales approaches available in the market today. The customers, who want to buy products, are also knowledgeable nowadays. Hence they always wish to prefer the best products. By analyzing all the factors related to a product sale, we came to know that the sale rate not only depends on the quality of products, but also on the nature of sales approaches made by a seller.
Selling or marketing products by the use of digital technologies is a phenomenon called digital marketing. It attracts both online and offline customers across the Globe. Businesses can skyrocket themselves with the help of this phenomenon. Digital marketing course in Chennai makes the people to achieve success in their businesses.
An overview of Word-of-mouth marketing
It is a marketing strategy used by the modern sellers, in order to enhance their sales rates. It is defined as the recommendation made by a previous customer, who had brought a specific product and used it earlier. Such recommendations might either be in a written or an oral form. The new customer, who is looking for the best product will find those recommendations and buy it. In simple words, we can say it as a word of mouth discussion about a product brand.
A sales study has revealed that almost 92% of the customers go for recommendations before making a product purchase. When a consumer is satisfied with the usage of a brand, then there might be a possibility that he will share that positive experience with his friends, family members and close relatives. Off course, there might also be a possibility of sharing it in the social media. By the way, the brand will be getting popular all over the world. If a brand is familiar for its quality, then its sales rate will also be getting increased automatically.
Word-of-mouth marketing is also referred to as word-of-mouth advertising, which acts as an effective means of promotion for selling products or goods or services. The term ‘promotion’ plays a vital role in the fields of advertising and marketing.
Word-of-mouth marketing tactics:
The following are some of the major tactics used in word-of-mouth marketing businesses:
- Understanding and analyzing ourselves: We can attract powerful consumers by having a thorough knowledge about our brand.
- Tracking targeted audiences: We can find the likes and dislikes of audiences, which will make us to get targeted audiences.
- Understanding our values, exclusiveness and uniqueness: We can sell a product easily, if we are completely aware of the specialty and unique features of our brand.
- Knowing about the competitors: We can improve our business continuously by being aware of the competitors frequently.
- Finding the best business influencers: We can generate efficient marketing leads by the way of influencer engagement.
- Creating an efficient social community: Social media are a better way of advertising our products. We can attract huge number of customers into our business with the help of social media engagement.
Role of Institutes in teaching digital marketing
A lot of institutes are available for digital marketing training in Chennai. They give an assurance of 100% placement to their students. They are responsible for offering placements in highly reputed companies all over the world. They teach their students via classroom based trainings. They also offer live project facilities and industry leading faculties. One such institute in Chennai that has got the number one ranking by the business reviews is the Infinix. It has been in the business for the last six years. It has handled around 650+ projects with 127+ satisfied clients.